About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Who doesn’t want a NEW purse?

Another ‘One Yard Wonder’ J
Got this cute canvas weight material at JoAnn’s
I think I might have altered the instructions slightly on this pattern but it turned out just how I thought is should J

I also happened to have all the matching ribbon at home in my Ribbon STASH!
(yes, really, I had this all ribbon at my house before I even purchased this material, meant to be right?)

This is actually the SECOND style of this bag I have made. The other one I use for my Primary bag and with it being the first one, I don’t believe it to be as cute as I still needed to work out all the ‘kinks’ J
This is the purse I’m currently using though I’ve been itching to make a new one (and HAVE the material for it…PINK and GRAY COURDOROY!...I’m sure that purse is coming soon J)
For now, I’m toting this one…LOVE IT!!!!


Primary Tote :)


No comments:

Post a Comment