About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So…..SCHMOES?!...yes, I know it’s Smores, I did this for you Marie =)

Hubby and I are headed out for a FUN camping trip with family next weekend

I have always wanted my own Hot Dog/Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
and FINALLY found some
(finding them was a whole other story J)

Luckily the lady I purchased them from sells them with our without the bag.
I, of course, wanted to make my OWN bag J

I found this adorable THICK material at Home Fabrics (LOVE)

No pattern used for this project.

This was pretty thick material so I probably should have used a denim needle to sew
(lucky I didn’t break a needle!)

I know the cute cream ribbon won’t stay clean forever
BUT
it had to at least start out looking super cute and clean J

I’m really happy with how it turned out
…and now…
I’m making a bag for my mom’s hot dog/marshmallow sticks too!

1 comment: