About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tractor/Race Car Quilt

After watching me create a similar quilt for Shane's adorable little cousin Maximus, Shane said to me: "Momma, I wish you would make ME a really cool blanket" :-(

...after such a heartbreaking comment, how could I resist?!
Another reason to SEW????
YES PLEASE!

So I made this quilt for my sweet little Shane for his 4th Birthday
Needless to say it was a HUGE hit, he loves it!!
(and he insists it be placed PERFECTLY over him each and every night)
(even HOT summer nights!)

The pattern originally had Race Cars on it but I had a John Deere Rag Quilt Pattern laying around...so I decided on Tractors AND Race Cars....both of Shane's FAVORITE THINGS!

I put Minky Fabric on the back and the front material is all Flannel
(sounds kinda toasty for them HOT summer nights huh?...yeah, that's what I think too)


(please excuse the head)

1 comment:

  1. I should send you a picture of Max's blanket so you can post it. I LOVE your blog. TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete