About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Baby Gift....

Ok, so my very good friend (who also happens to be my nail tech) was about to have a baby
YAY!
Being that her and I are such good friends I decided to make her an ExTrA special gift!

I've made this pattern before for a SuPeR cute quilt for my
ADORABLE little niece ZoIe!
(The second time around is always easier)

Once I get a picture of Zoie's quilt I'll have to post that on here too...(SOOOO CUTE!)

I would like to say however, THIS quilt was my VERY first attempt to MaChInE qUiLt
(yes, that's right, Machine Quilt with my very own Janome Sewing Machine)

 and I'm proud to say that it turned out pretty good!
(not to mention I saved some money by doing it myself!) 

This quilt also began my obsession with Corduroy
it has a super thin pink Corduroy around the border and on the back, WAY CUTE
...see for yourself :)





No comments:

Post a Comment