About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Carseat Canopy

Found this ADORABLE material at Porter's
(why does their material have to be SO FREAKING ADORABLE??!!)

I'd been debating for a while on making a Carseat Canopy
and finally decided that I might as well make one
(they're so adorable anyway)

This was a really simple project,
especially since I'd made one for friend in the past

The fabric lady at Porters gave me the idea to cover these wooden buttons
they had with FABRIC

WHAT?!
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

Well when it finally came time to do this I almost became too impatient for the idea
...
I just wanted the project to be done
so I could have the finished product

well after debating for a minute I decided that I should just
cover the dang buttons in the fabric
and
I'm. So. Glad. I. Did.

I can't imagine it being ANY cuter!!!!

I'm sure I won't leave the canopy on there
ALL the time

but at least if I decide I DO want to use it
I'll have an adorable one :)


SERIOUSLY ... could these buttons be ANY cuter?!



No comments:

Post a Comment