About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Michelle!

This fabric was on sale for a ScReAmInG deal...
I think $2.50 a yard if I remember right

So I bought a bunch of it and waited to be inspired as to what I should make with it

When my sister Michelle's Birthday approached I figured this would be a
great opportunity to make something more personalized

side note: I LOVE making personalized gifts

I went to my fabric shelf and rediscovered this adorable print

So I decided to alter a previous bag pattern into a smaller purse pattern and
add some cute ribbon on the sides for bows

This bag was SO EaSy
(or should I say SEW EASY lol) 

I have dreams of making one for myself
(and already have the fabric I want to make it out of too, it's HOT PINK Corduroy!)

My sister absolutely LOVED it...
I was actually pretty tempted to keep it for MYSELF! :)


sorry the picture quality isn't that great...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my purse!! Thank you so much for making such a cute bag for ME!!

    ReplyDelete