About Me

My photo
I am a wife to a very supportive hard working husband who puts up with my fabric addiction and a mother of one energetic and silly little boy who constantly asks "Momma, what are you making?" and who absolutely DREADS going to JoAnn's (luckily Momma lets him play games on her phone). My boys are however very sweet to compliment my work and take an interest in it. I have an absolute obsession with SEWING and creating things! I often wonder if I'll ever have enough time to complete ALL of the projects that are stirring around in my head??...Doubtful, but...Here are a few of my latest creations...enjoy!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

For Trey...

My little nephew
Treygon
LOVES  MiNoNs
 
Being that he is the 4th child in his family it makes buying him
presents
really hard
 
...
 
how many more toys could he actually NEED?
 
 
So...since I LOVE making
Pesonalized GIFTS
 
I had a (what I thought) was a BRILLIANT IDEA!
 
. . .
 
I'll make him a
MINON PILLOWCASE
WITH
His name on it!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment